www.armenian.ch www.armenian.ch
All Good-Willed Armenians

Petals Around the Rose
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyeScorpio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: Petals Around the Rose Reply with quote Back to top

http://personal.baker.edu/web2/cdavis09/roses.html

it took 7 minutes for me to get the idea Smile

what about you?

alis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

30 seconds

HyeScorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

very impressive alis.

it seams nobody else exept you is able to get the idea. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you nobody?

iminhokis
Wizards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stupid thing
i hate things like that
goood it is stupid
i didnt count the MINUTES

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
alis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tamar? Hello? Why Do you find it is stupid?

Andy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iminhokis wrote:
stupid thing
i hate things like that
goood it is stupid
i didnt count the MINUTES

I can understand you very well! In my case, it always happens like this:

I enter the site, look around and try to understand in 10 sec what it is about. If I don't get the idea of the game in less than 10 sec, I start clicking around. After getting 5 times the message "... you're wrong..." I just click one last button... the one to close the browser window.

iminhokis
Wizards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lucky you.

as for me, i have the same procedure as you have.
the only difference:

after having closed it, i try to concentrate again on my work (im a serious girl, eit be) and then after 2, 3, 4 seconds i realise that i am still thinking about this stuipd game ( i dont like when i dont find the answer) so i go back and open it again.............until i find the solution.

so the only good thing is to never start these games, to not even consider in looking at them.

and i didnt try it, until i saw that our armenian scorpion said that "nobody else would find the solution", i wanted to be called nobody Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Hrant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iminhokis wrote:
i wanted to be called nobody Laughing Laughing Laughing

unfortunately for you, I have to inform you that there is already "nobody"...
no, it's not me, I don't even know what are you trying to guess, since I can't open flash pages, but I think.... I assume........ I try to assume that the guy who created that game on web-site, was already this "nobody"... or.... "nobody else"..... or ... "try to guess what I meant..... try long..... but never know..."

CONCLUSION:
"NOBODY" WAS WOMAN...

Hrant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Petals Around the Rose Reply with quote Back to top

HyeScorpio wrote:
it took 7 minutes for me to get the idea Smile

....to get the idea that it is funny to try to get the idea that even the creator of this "idea" had no idea what is the idea of that idea? ...

iminhokis
Wizards

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh my god
this girl

i am trying to sleep since 3 hours and anna still did not understand how to get the result of how many petals are around the rose....

finnally after ages she -hopefully- understood....
...or was it just by coinsidence? Rolling Eyes

Laughing

HyeScorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iminhokis wrote:
oh my god
this girl

i am trying to sleep since 3 hours and anna still did not understand how to get the result of how many petals are around the rose....

finnally after ages she -hopefully- understood....
...or was it just by coinsidence? Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Dear Anna , dont worry , Hrant is already one week cant solve these puzzle and any other puzzles in this section. he is just pretending as if he cannot open any Flash webpages. Laughing

HyeScorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the way , Tami,

what do you think about openning a NEW section just for Puzzles and Quizzes. which is not really a Humor ... ?

Cool

Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HyeScorpio wrote:
By the way , Tami,
what do you think about openning a NEW section just for Puzzles and Quizzes. which is not really a Humor ... ? Cool

or maybe, we can change the title of the last Forum point from "Humor" into "Humor and Funny Stuff" or "Humor and Quiz"... because else it looks like the armenian.ch - Forum is made just for talking about fun...

but that's not true, it's made for mafian and criminal things (as you can see in the post about the KriPo (KriPo means Kriminal Polizei, it's the same as the CIA).

... so, the "Fun" point is only here, not to show the others what's going on behind the scenes.

Cool

HyeScorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

then we also have to open a special section to confuse other visitors : KriPo TOP SECRETS- DON'T ENTER

so nodoby will enter that section . and we can post our top secrets !

what you think DonAndy Carleone ?
Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.armenian.ch Forum Index -> Humour All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: