www.armenian.ch www.armenian.ch
All Good-Willed Armenians

Hello !!! Help appreciated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.armenian.ch Forum Index -> Small talk | Big talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anais

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Hello !!! Help appreciated Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I arrived near Geneva one year ago, and I'm looking for a position as mathematics teacher.

I am 33 years old, and I was born in Marseille (France).

I have the equivalence of my diplomas in Switzerland, so I can teach in public or private schools.

I'm looking for some informations about how teaching is in Switzerland (especially in Geneva area), and why not to meet teachers who could help me in my job search.

Also, are there lots of Armenian people in the Geneva area ? Because in Marseille, the Armenian community was huge ! I wish I can find the equivalent here ! Razz
How can I be aware of the Armenian events in Geneva (concerts, meetings; conferences, etc... ) ? Are there newsletters, or websites, or associations I can read/contact ?

This forum is wonderful, I'm so happy it exists !

Batchigs

Anaïs ARZOUMANIAN

iminhokis
Wizards

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

of course there is a community.
check your e-mail...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.armenian.ch Forum Index -> Small talk | Big talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: