www.armenian.ch www.armenian.ch
All Good-Willed Armenians

Is there some one from Kharabah?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.armenian.ch Forum Index -> Small talk | Big talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you know where is Kharabah?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Arcahci

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject: Is there some one from Kharabah? Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to find someone from Kharabah(Stepanaket or Martuni)!!!I would like to meet them and talk to them about their life in Switzerland!!!

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Arcahci, welcome to the armenian.ch forum!

You asked an interesting question. At the moment, I don't know anybody who is coming from Kharabah and lives in Switzerland. But I'm sure there are some Armenians from Kharabah living in Switzerland.

Where do you live? Are you in Switzerland or in Kharabah? Are you planing to come to Switzerland?

Arcahci

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank You for the answer!!!For the moment I am in Switzerland and I live with my kids in Canton Vaud.I come from Stepanakert and during the war we emigrated to Russia and we lived a long time there.Where are you from and where do you live?
Thank You in advance!!!

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arcahci wrote:
Where are you from and where do you live?

I grew up here in Switzerland and live in Zurich. Many Armenians are living in every part of Switzerland. There are regulary events (some of them listed under "Events" in this Forum). We have an Armenian Church in Geneva and also masses in the east-part of Switzerland. Many things you can find directly on www.armenian.ch

The next bigger event is the yearly Arrow UAS (Union Arménienne de Suisse) Barbecue Party
in Geneva next to the Armenian Church.

I will be in holiday this time, but I hope you can join it with your family!

Arcahci

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for the invitation, I'll think about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.armenian.ch Forum Index -> Small talk | Big talk All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: